Monday, June 29, 2009

Tearful Good-byes!
















Though these photos show happier times, spending my last day in Costa Rica and saying good-bye has been sad and tearful. I could have never imagined how much I have enjoyed the family I have stayed with particularly. They alone have made my time in Costa Rica some of the best times in my life. We have all joked about how I was introduced as 'la muchacha' or the girl on my first day, to now being introduced as their sister! Though I knew Glenda, the sister that lives in Indy, I didn't know the rest of the family, nor did they know me. So, no one really knew what to expect. However, in the end, we all enjoyed one another terrible so....thus a tearful good-bye!
Keep watching the blog. There is still much more to post and so much more to tell. For now, I am drying my tears and missing Costa Rica, but looking forward to being back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment