Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Costa Rican Mother!


Let me tell you know, I am trying to figure out how to put Rosy in my suitcase and bring her ! She has and still is taking great care of me and we are having a great time! Only Rosy could get me up at 4:30am to go to Guadalupes! Yes folks, I said 4:30am! Funny thing is that Rosy used to live in Indianapolis, less than I mile from me! How funny! You can't help but to love her to pieces! So much fun and so loving! Look for her in my suitcase when I return! Pura Vida!

3 comments:

  1. Rosy was able to get you up at 4:30 a.m.? Is she a sorceress of some kind? Or a miracle worker?

    Unprecedented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having fun and loving it there! Enjoy! See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having fun and loving it! Enjoy!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete