Friday, June 26, 2009

Pedestrians


Here, Pedestrians DO NOT have the right of way. Thinking that you have the right of way here, is purely suicidal thinking! Buses have the right of way 1st! Then taxi's, then service trucks, then cars, then motorcycles, then bikes, then any other vehicle, then dogs, then and only then are you able to risk your life to cross the street! People say good-bye to their families as if they will never see them again before leaving out in the morning because walking, which is a neccessary, makes you risk your life each time!

I wish I could have gotten a better picture, but as I told you....my life was at hand!

1 comment:

  1. When we were in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, they didn't have stop signs at the intersections (at any of the intersecting streets). Do they there? I thought several times that our taxi was going to kill someone, possibly us!!!!

    Sounds like you are having a great time! I will have to get Nancy to translate the posts in Spanish. lol

    ...Mindy & Doug

    ReplyDelete