Thursday, April 8, 2010

The loveable Tias!











The Tias, or the aunts, are the oldest living members of this large family. I gave up on trying to remember everyone's names, which worked out great, because they all went by Tia. Everyone just called them all Tia! They were the best! They couldn't talk to me enough! They all told me that they look forward to meeting and getting to know new people, and it was great pleasure that they welcomed me to their home, whenever possible. One night, Rosy and I walked down to the Tia's home, in San Carlos, at 10pm because they hadn't seen me that day and wanted to have coffee with me! (Seriously, how could I not love Costa Rica with people like this!) I felt badly for never staying the night at their home, but promised to do so my next visit! Don't you just want to hug and kiss on them? (I accidentally put two of the same photos up, and can't un-do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment