Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chance reunion!


So, I was in the grocery store when I heard someone yell my name. This was especially strange because I was in another country, and everyone I knew there was back at the house. Well, to my surprise, it was Yanori and her son, whom I met on my previous visit. In fact, her son was the one to tell me that Michael Jackson had died. He was waiting for me to return to the cafe and ran out and said, "Donita, Michael Jackson se murio!" At that point I was thinking, my Spanish is worst than I thought because I think he just said Michael Jackson died! Well, as we all know, it was so true. This was certainly a profound memory for me. Anyway, I had intended to visit with them but hadn't gotten around to it! So, I was most happy to run into them!

No comments:

Post a Comment