Saturday, July 11, 2009

Homes









































I have to admit, my first day or two in Costa Rica I compared everything to my life and how things look in Indianapolis. This quickly proved to be nonproductive and not helpful as there really is no comparison. Though things are very different, it was just how things were in Costa Rica. I would say, that for us, the homes on the outside were not esthetically desirable. Again, this is just how it was and I quickly accepted and appreciated this as part of the life in C.R. However, the inside of the homes were much like ours here in the states. I would say the one thing that was strikingly different was that most homes had tile floors throughout. (The house I stayed in, which was older that rest in this little neighborhood, had hardwood floors in the bedrooms, but tile everywhere else. )













No comments:

Post a Comment