Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bar Hopping!






















So, my first experience bar-hopping Tico style was quite an adventure to say the least. We spent the most time at the 1st bar which bordered Nicaragua! This is the bar where apparently everyone was welcome! Look! People brought their entire families……kids, dogs, and all! It seemed to be more acceptable and a cultural difference between the Nicaraguans and the Costaricans in regards to bringing the entire family to the bar. In defense of the Nicaraguans there were lots of other things for the kids to do, like play ball, a lake, and dancing! There is a picture of me with a couple….I forgot their names. They took a liking to me and even thought my Spanish was good! That should have been my first sign that I had too much to drink. After he brought us our 4th round of drinks we decided it was time to head to our next bar! Who knew partying Tico style could be so much fun! Party on Ticos! Pura vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment